Kumbalangi is a well known spot in the tourism map of India serving large number of domestic as well as international tourists every year. Kumbalangi, a small island by nature, has been selected as the First Model Tourism Village all over in India. Kumbalangy is surrounded by backwaters. A ring of Chinese fishing nets literally encircle the island village bearing witness to the rich aquatic life. An array of mangroves separate land from water providing a breeding ground for prawns, crabs, oysters and other varieties of fishes. The village which is 7 Sq.Km in area is home to fishermen, farmers, laborers, toddy tapers and coir spinners, carpenters, masons, other techno crafts and educated other employees and other professionals all alike.
For bookings please contact: Jojo Paul – Mob: +91 98952 18247, Tel: +91 9287572439 , e-mail: email@example.com
- Location at first positioned model tourism village across the country, Kumbalangi.
- Near to tourist destination Fort Cochin and Mattanchery.
- Wide back water frontage with good scenery spacious independent safe compound.
- West wind flows well mostly through out the day.
- Home with two ensuite bedrooms (a master bedroom and a double bedroom), living and dinning, open large front sit out / living room and Kitchen having total 80 m2 area.
Ancestral home adjacent.
- Connections to important tourist locations of Kerala and travel and accommodation arrangements in home stays.
- Backwater traditional sunset boating and village local sight seeing and fishing.
- Arrangements for Ayurvedic treatment and massaging, cultural programs, Kathakali etc.
Kerala Govt. approved homestay
Home stay means, to put in simple words, a home away from home living along with a traditional host family and experiencing the hospitality, Kerala cuisine, culture, communities, traditions and customs, arts and crafts, festivals and different worships, nature and destinations. At West Winds Homez, you will experience the words into a reality. We take all the best effort to make your stay comfortable, adventurous, delicious and above all, economical.
West Wind is a cool and peaceful heaven providing a wide angle view of country boats wafting all across the backwater. The sunset at the fag end of the day can be better viewed lying in the hammocks placed in our courtyard. The lush green meadow spread in front of the cottage is ideal for Yoga, Naturopathy, Sunbath and Meditation.