West Wind Homez provides Water Frontage Guest Portion consists of Master bed room, Double bed room (Bath attached) western toilet, a well organized living room, a modern kitchen facilitates to cook traditional Indian dishes, an open Lobby with plenty of fresh air and sunlight, a well managed lawn that will persuade the guests to come out for relaxing their body and mind. The mild waves, creeping on to the courtyard wall will definitely dampen your heart with thrill and pleasure.
We have also taken care of your business/official commitment even when you are out of the office, home or country. A well organized business centre provides telephone with International call facility, a desktop PC with high speed Internet connection and a printer for hardcopy, all are arranged to cater your business as well as personal interests and requirements. Again, a brand new Television with cable network in both the bedrooms will tune you updated and make you comfortable when you relax in private.
- Washing Machine
- Juicer cum Mixer
- Micro Wave Oven
- Induction Cooker, Electric Tea Kettle
- Drinking Water Purifier
- Cutlery and crockery
- Fishing rode and net
- Yoga & Meditation Training
- Village visit (Auto rikshaw / bicycle)
Kumbalangi Fact File
- Population : 40000
- Area: 7 Sq KMs
- Telephone access code: +91-484
- Altitude: Sea Level
- Revenue Status: Panchayat
- Revenue Source: Tourism and fishing
- Nearest railway station: Ernakulam Junction, about 12 kms
- Nearest airport: Cochin International Airport, about 40 kms
- One of the 32 global villages selected by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- The first among the 15 villages selected by the Govt of India as Model Tourism Villages across the country.
- Vast stretch of backwaters connected by interlocking waterways and roadways to the whole of Kerala.
- National Highway 47 connects to the mainland Ernakulam and the neighboring district Alappuzha.
- Calm, quite and tranquil landscape with warm inhabitants in a village ambiance near to the city.
- Rich with exotic local cuisines, boat building and masonry, manually operated coir looms, fish farms etc.
More than 500 Chinese fishing nets.
- The first panchayat in the state to set up a waste management system (Individual home based).